Completing an application online does not ensure your acceptance into this program. You are not confirmed on a climb until:
1. You have received a confirmation email of your application having been received. (FYI: You may have to check your junk mail or add email@example.com to your "safe senders" list for email correspondence.)
2. You have received a second email allowing you 72 hours to sign the Summit for Someone Climber Agreement.
3. Your credit card is charged an initial $250 donation, which is applied toward your fundraising goal, upon completion of this application.
4. You have signed the Summit for Someone Climber Agreement and faxed it back to BCM.
5. You have received a final confirmation email that you are scheduled on a Big City Mountaineers' "Summit for Someone" climb.
If you would like to know the specific status of your application during the evaluation process, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to register and climb with your friends, make sure to complete the relevant section of the online application.
To register for a climb:
- Choose your mountain.
- Click the date of your desired climb.
- Click the register button for that climb.